Ir para conteúdo

Entre para seguir isso  
Be Alright

FILME Beautiful Boy — torrent disponível

241 posts neste tópico

Posts Recomendados

MV5BMTk0MzI2Mzk0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzY3

Baseado em fatos reais, o filme acompanha a conturbada jornada de David Sheff (Steve Carell), um pai tentando ajudar seu filho, Nic (Timothée Chalamet), que está se afundando num vício em metanfetamina. A trama acompanha a luta dessa família para se recuperar ao longo dos anos, adaptando o livro de memórias escrito pelo próprio David, intitulado 'Beautiful Boy: A Father’s Journey Through His Son’s Addiction'.

Direção:  Felix Van Groeningen

Elenco: Steve Carell,  Timothée Chalamet,  Maura Tierney, Amy Ryan

Estreia: 12 de Outubro de 2018 (EUA)

• Amei 11

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

outros filmes do felix, belgica acho que tá disponivel na netflix ainda 

o segundo concorreu a oscar de filme estrangeiro, um dos melhores filmes da década

• Amei 5

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Acho que a sinopse ta errada, a historia é sobre um pai ajudando o filho e sus problemas com as drogas

y2khDyl.gif

• Morta 1

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Primeiras impressões:

Spoiler

1) Side note, apparently Beautiful Boy screened in Chicago this week. From what I've gathered, heard of two mixed reactions (not sure if from the same person - it was two separate people saying "my friend said...", and two very positive reactions (plus one of them saying the audience seemed to like it). One of the positive reactions claimed that Chalamet was co-lead so not sure whether they are BSing (it is literally impossible for anyone to think Chalamet isn't supporting with the cut I saw - he has maybe 25-30 mins of screentime tops compared to Carrell for the rest of it AND Carrell appears in probably half of Timothee's scenes too). For what was negative, I heard "editing issues", and although it wasn't said in a negative light, I heard about "many flashbacks" so it seems like the problems I have aren't fixed. I'm still not confident in this, but time will tell. 

2) I was able to go to this! My two friends and I all liked to varying degrees. I actually don’t think Chalamet as a co-lead is that crazy, though I’d personally place him supporting. Carell probably does have more screen time because of the flashbacks. The flashbacks and the way they’re integrated is my biggest issue with the movie, like your source. Overall, I could see the reception being a little better than you think just on the strength of the two performances.

3) Based on the first cut, Chalamet is a co-lead, and probably has the most screentime. In my opinion it’s his best performance and he was my personal winner last year... I take back what I said. I talked to someone who was is a focus group and he said the entire group have it a minimum score of 9! I was scared the film would be inaccessible but based on what I was told, the audience loved it and this is coming for multiple nominations. Also, Chalamet will probably be frauded into supporting

Teve gente que não gostou muito do TC, achou ele até meio miscast Hated it and didn’t even think Chamalet was that good or fully believable

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Faça login para comentar

Você vai ser capaz de deixar um comentário após fazer o login

Entrar Agora
Entre para seguir isso  

Publicidade

FACEBOOK