Ir para conteúdo

Obs

Billboard ranqueia as 10 melhores performances do BBMA

125 posts neste tópico

Posts Recomendados

Esse top está incoerente, a Mariah merecia o #2, a Madonna o #1, o Jonas nem deveria estar na lista e sim a Taylor

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

WHAT THE FUCK

Ciara, a melhor da noite, esquecida?

É muito injustiçada mesmo não aceito

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

pq tirou a Taylor do #6?

6. Taylor Swift & Brendon Urie, "ME!"

Channeling Easter, 1930s Hollywood drum lines, Mary Poppins, The Umbrellas of Cherbourg and just about every effulguent pastel delight you can imagine, Taylor and Brendon recreated the "ME!" video with a surprising fidelity to the music video (those suitcases were in the same pattern; let the obsessive guess work commence). But most of all, they seemed to be having a blast, indicating we may be standing on the precipice of Swift's most casually enjoyable era yet. 

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
1 minuto atrás, Gótica Pintosa disse:

pq tirou a Taylor do #6?

6. Taylor Swift & Brendon Urie, "ME!"

Channeling Easter, 1930s Hollywood drum lines, Mary Poppins, The Umbrellas of Cherbourg and just about every effulguent pastel delight you can imagine, Taylor and Brendon recreated the "ME!" video with a surprising fidelity to the music video (those suitcases were in the same pattern; let the obsessive guess work commence). But most of all, they seemed to be having a blast, indicating we may be standing on the precipice of Swift's most casually enjoyable era yet. 

A billboard arregou pros fãs.

nao tinha a Taylor. Top 10, agora é top 11.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Publicidade

FACEBOOK