Eduardo

Sky Ferreira - TBA

67 posts neste tópico

Posts Recomendados

Eduardo   

When can we expect to hear new music from you?

I’m going to put out a series of songs before my album. I have been dealing with health issues, so I don’t feel ready to put out an album, because it requires a lot more [work]. It’s an EP that is heavily visual, and the videos will all connect to each other in an abstract way. The visual component isn’t necessarily a concept, it was more of an excuse for me to make videos for all the songs. [laughs] I do think my songs stand on their own with or without a music video, but I feel that my work represents me more when I get to do the visual stuff [too].

It’ll be starting to come out in February, or March, for sure. There’s a group of people I’m working with, and it’s exciting because I’ve never written with so many girls before. There’s a girl that’s writing the EP with me. There are very specific things I wanted to write, and I could write on my own, but I knew she could bring another element of what I wanted to the music. I am experimenting a little more, and that’s why it’s an EP, too — [so I can] have fun with it.

Exclusivo aos membros.

Cadastra-se ou logue em sua conta para ver o conteúdo.

Lançamento: Fevereiro

• Amei 4

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites
Luan   

Eu não acredito que a palhaça demorou esse tempo todo pra lançar um ep KR93moD.gif

EU QUERO MINHA GUARDIAN, SKY rxDV7Kv.gif

SE TIVER DEIXADO O HINO DE LADO VAI VOLTAR PRO ESTÚDIO E SÓ SAI DE LÁ QUANDO LANÇAR gSs81R3.gif

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora