Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

Xeroh

DAZED: Nazistas amam a nova música de Taylor Swift, mesmo se você não ama

1.783 posts neste tópico

Posts Recomendados

Xeroh   
  • Autor do Tópico
  • RESUMO: 

"Ano passado, a Broadly investigou como Taylor Swift vem se tornando a garota padrão (não-oficial) dos supremacistas brancos que acreditam que ela seja uma partidária de Trump e usa suas músicas para, secretamente, divulgar a agenda conservadora na América e inflamar a guerra racial.

Na ausência de uma estrela pop jovem, legal e abertamente de direita, a extrema-direita reinvidicou Swift para si. Começando como cantora country (gênero musical associado diretamente aos brancos), a sua base de fãs supremacistas brancos acredita que ela é uma republicana e sua postura apolítica é apenas um disfarce. Com seu loiro clássico e olhos azuis, ela é a garota padrão perfeita para o movimento."

Did Taylor Swift call out Kanye West? Did she steal Beyonce’s artistic direction? Can she dance? Do you even care? I’m not sure. But there’s one thing people might have missed about “Look What You Made Me Do” – it’s the new alt-right anthem.

Breitbart News showed appreciation by tweeting out its regular stories using Swift’s lyrics from the song. The lyrics were used to caption everything from pro-Trump stories to articles attacking enemies of the administration. Headlines such as ‘Brussels: Man Shot Dead After Attacking Soldiers With Machete’ seemed to fit perfectly with “Ooh look what you made me do”, while her line “The role you made me play/ Of the fool, no, I don't like you” accompanies a takedown of a German left wing magazine portraying Trump giving a Hitler salute.

Last year Broadly investigated how the singer had become an unofficial poster girl for white nationalists who believe she is a secret Trump supporter using her songs to secretly “red pill” America into believing a Conservative agenda and fan the flames for a race war. “Taylor Swift is a pure Aryan goddess, like something out of classical Greek poetry. Athena reborn. That’s the most important thing,” Andrew Anglin from the Daily Stormer explained. “It is also an established fact that Taylor Swift is secretly a Nazi and is simply waiting for the time when Donald Trump makes it safe for her to come out and announce her Aryan agenda to the world. Probably, she will be betrothed to Trump’s son, and they will be crowned American royalty.”

In the absence of any young, cool, and openly right wing pop stars, the alt-right have claimed Swift for their own. Having made her start as a country singer, her white supremacist fan base believe that she is most likely a secret Republican and that her apolitical stance is just a cover. Pair this with her classic blonde hair and blue eyes and she’s the perfect poster girl.

However, we’ll never know if there is a hidden meaning because while Swift addresses everything from her lukewarm beefs with Katy Perry and the Kardashian-Wests, she has not yet managed to address her growing white supremacist fan base leaving them free to create Swift/Hitler quote mash-up memes like these:

Fonte:

http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/37187/1/nazis-love-taylor-swifts-look-what-you-made-me-do

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
    Compartilhar em outros sites
    Visitante
    Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.